Created by a Chiropractor, for Chiropractic.
Nothing else comes close.
Chiropractor Dr. Erik Kowalke is on a mission to transform how chiropractic offices and patients schedule and reschedule appointments.
SKED is an intelligent platform that’s transforming how chiropractic patients manage their care plans, cancel and reschedule appointments 24/7, get more reviews, send appointment reminders, and much more.
Using the combined expertise from a team of highly experienced chiropractors and highly-skilled engineers, we’ve built an exclusive, new, simple approach to the $12 billion patient management market – a market that hasn’t seen innovation like this in 20+ years.
SKED offers Chiropractors a solution with robust integration capabilities for offices who currently use Genesis, ChiroTouch or Platinum EHR Systems. With SKED currently serving hundreds of chiropractic offices and hundreds of thousands of patients across the United States.
Meet Dr. Erik Kowalke D.C.
Dr. Erik grew up in Arbor Vitae, WI. From a very young age he had the mind and heart of an engineer, so it was only natural for him to attend Michigan Technological University to pursue a degree of Mechanical Engineering.
- When he experienced relief from chronic allergies through chiropractic care, he became intrigued with how the body works.
- It was then he realized that true health came from the inside out, not the other way around with over the counter medications and prescription drugs.
- The human body is the greatest machine ever built; no man has yet to make or duplicate a human cell!
- This is exactly what drove Dr. Erik to become a Chiropractic Doctor.
Dr. Erik Kowalke’s Credentials:
- Certified Advanced Proficiency in Torque Release Technique
- Adjunct faculty member of Life University and Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Life University, Magna Cum Laude, Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Webster Technique Certification: Enabling him to provide the safest and most effective chiropractic care to pregnant women throughout their pregnancy
- Speaks and teaches nationally to thousands of chiropractic students and doctors every year
- Member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association Extensive clinical training in pediatric care
- Michigan Technological University, Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Published in Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine
We desperately needed a better solution to two BIG problems in our office. My team was spending way too much time on the phone and everyone HATED making missed appointment phone calls. I looked into the numerous text messaging solutions and all of them had created more work.
First, I couldn’t customize my messages by appointment code, all messages were the same.
Second, if a patient wanted to change an appointment, they would use 2-way texting, which just takes my team member from the phone
to managing another platform.
I wanted an automated solution where patients could use an APP and my team didn’t have to do anything, syncing instantly to our EHR system.
SKED was born.
Now it has grown into so many options for customized messaging, keeping patients on their recommendations, automated missed appointment notifications, online new patient scheduling, making appointments at screenings, mobile barcode scanning and so much more. Everything is driven by efficiency to free up you and your team to be more present with your patients.
BOOK YOUR SKED DEMO CALL NOW
Click the button below to book your demo call and discover why chiropractors choose SKED