Below are the most frequently asked questions. We hope that they will answer your questions. If they don’t, please contact us.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING
Platinum or ChiroTouch users will need a server computer to install SKED on.
Because Genesis is a cloud-based solution, there is no need for a server computer.
- This means any computer (Mac or Windows) with an internet connection can be used to log-in and manage your SKED.
Offices that want to use the barcode feature will need a barcode scanner compatible with mobile barcodes.
- We can recommend a few if you don’t have one.
Once SKED is installed on your server computer, it will never need to be installed anywhere else again.
- Office admin can access SKED through https://app2.sked.life from any computer.
Nope! We are confident that you will love using SKED and do not feel the need to lock you in.
No, there is no limit to the number of messages your office chooses to send.
There is an initial setup fee and then a monthly recurring fee. Please visit the pricing page on our website to learn more.
Head over to the Pricing Page to get signed up. You will then need to schedule an installation date and order scanners if your office chooses to use this feature.
Please read through the FAQs to find answers to your questions. If you still have a question, contact us.
There is no cost for patients to download or use the app.
1) Your provider will email you a link.
2) Your provider will give you a provider number and customer code.
It simply depends on the provider which method that they use.
- Select the appointment that you wish to cancel.
- Choose ‘Cancel Appointment’ in red at the bottom of your screen.
- You are required to provide a reason for canceling and then select cancel. (If you do not provide a reason you are unable to cancel.)
- You will be redirected to your appointment screen where you can ensure your cancellation was accepted.
- For a step-by-step video, watch ‘How to cancel appointments in your SKED app.
- Select “SETTINGS” at the bottom right corner of your App screen.
- Choose the ‘Phone Number’ tab.
- Select the number you have on file currently and provide an updated number.
- Once changed, select submit at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the barcode icon in the top right corner of your App screen.
- On the barcode screen use the arrows to view the barcodes for each member in your group.
- For a step-by-step video, watch ‘Locating Group Member’s Barcodes‘.
Your scheduled appointments will be located on the first screen when you open the SKED App.
For a step-by-step video, watch ‘How to find scheduled appointments‘.
- Your barcode is located in the top right corner of your App screen. You can also find the barcode on the login screen, so if you get logged out you can still scan in.
- Click on the barcode image. This will redirect you to the full-size barcode screen.
- Use the full-size barcode to scan in when you get to the office.
- For a step-by-step video, watch ‘How to find SKED barcode‘.
- Open your SKED App and log-in, if you have not already done so.
- At bottom of your App screen select the tab ‘Office’.
- Your Provider’s office hours, as well as other office details, will appear on the screen.
For a step-by-step video, watch ‘How to find Provider information‘.
To reschedule your appointment using SKED 4.0 or newer App:
Under the Appointment tab, tap the appointment name that you want to change, then click the button at the bottom to select a new date and time.
To reschedule with the older SKED app:
- Tap the appointment that you wish to reschedule.
- At the bottom of the next screen, there will be a blue bar, select “Reschedule”.
- Across the top under the month and year, you will see the date’s and below you will notice the available appointments.
- Select a date and time for the appointment that you wish to change and select confirm.
- Once your appointment is confirmed you will be directed to your appointment screen where you can ensure that your change has been made.
For a step-by-step video, watch ‘How to reschedule an appointment‘.
NOTE: Not all chiropractic offices allow appointments to be rescheduled. If the option is not allowed, then the option will not be available.
- When you first log into the app click SKED Appointment at the bottom of the screen.
- Select a day on which you would like to schedule your appointment. You will see a week at a time. You can use the arrows at the top to move into future weeks.
- Once you select a day you will be presented with open times for that day. Select a time that works best for you.
- Once you have selected a time you will see all the details of your upcoming appointment. If they are all correct click Confirm.
- You will then be taken back to your home screen and should see your newly scheduled appointment on the list of upcoming appointments.
For a tutorial click on the link to watch our Creating a New SKED Appointment video.
It could be that the email you registered with is different than the one you have on file. Try logging in to the app with the original email. Once you have logged into the app then you can go to the settings tab and change the email you log in with.
Alternatively, you can use the link on the log in screen for New User Registration and re-register your account. This will create a new login and password.
When you first registered with SKED you were required to enter in your email and create a password. This is what you will use to log into the SKED.