How to Reschedule an Appointment in the SKED App
To reschedule your appointment using SKED 4.0 or newer App:
Under the Appointment tab, tap the appointment name that you want to change, then click the button at the bottom to select a new date and time.
Watch the video below!
To reschedule with the older SKED app:
- Tap the appointment that you wish to reschedule.
- At the bottom of the next screen, there will be a blue bar, select “Reschedule”.
- Across the top under the month and year, you will see the date’s and below you will notice the available appointments.
- Select a date and time for the appointment that you wish to change and select confirm.
- Once your appointment is confirmed you will be directed to your appointment screen where you can ensure that your change has been made.
For a step-by-step video, watch ‘How to reschedule an appointment‘.
NOTE: Not all chiropractic offices allow appointments to be rescheduled. If the option is not allowed, then the option will not be available.
*Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any other questions, suggestions or feedback. We are happy to help!*